Monday, September 5, 2011

What do I care about?

The important things:

I care about my daughter, my family, and my close friends (which are few and far between).

I care about learning and passing on that knowledge which I obtain.

I care about creating. I am happiest when creating. Whether it be a work of art or simply a fun craft I have a constant need to create things of beauty, usefulness, and/or raw emotion.

I care about innocence and childhood.

I care about life and of course love as well as all the other very human emotions I experience from day to day.

The fleeting:

I care about clothes, which I know I shouldn't but they are pretty and fun and I can't help it.

I care about what people think of me, which is stupid since there are few people in this world that know me well enough to have the right to truly judge me. This is likely something I will have to overcome in my artistic pursuits.

I care about tomorrow, or rather I worry about tomorrow. Although it is not always a bad thing to considered tomorrow, doing so can sometimes– and without my realizing it– render "today" as insignificant, which is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment